PTFE fiberglass adhesive tape is made from teflon cloth (or pure teflon film), treated with sodium or special reagent on one side, then coated with adhesive. There are two types of teflon tape: the narrow tapes are normally without release paper and the wide ones are always with release paper.
- High temperature resistance(-70℃~260℃).
- Surface smooth, non-stick and easy to clean.
- Fire retardant.
- Excellent dimensional stability and high strength.
- High insulation, anti-ultraviolet, anti-static.
- Resistant to chemical corrosion, strong acid, alkali and various organic solvents.
- Easy to use, long service life.
We have Teflon adhesive tape with release liner and without release liner.
Main thickness: 0.08mm, 0.13mm, 0.18mm, 0.25mm and 0.3mm.
Color: Brown, Black or White.
Size can be customized , please contact us to get more information . you can leave a message, we will contact you as soon as possible.