PTFE mesh conveyor belt is made of fiberglass mesh or aramid(Kevlar) mesh impregnated with PTFE(Teflon). The belts combine the non-stick surface and heat resistance of polytetrafluoroethylene and with the strength and dimensional stability of Fiberglass/Kevlar.
The unique behaviour of these materials results in a product that is more practical and cost-effective than conventional belting materials which is ideal for the demands of many different industrial conveyor applications.
Main mesh size: 1mm*1mm, 2mm*2.5mm, 4mm*4mm, 8mm*8mm and 10mm*10mm
Color: Brown, Black or Beige
Size can be customized , please contact us to get more information . you can leave a message, we will contact you as soon as possible.
PTFE conveyor belts are divided into PTFE mesh conveyor belt, PTFE coated fiberglass belt, PTFE seamless belt, PTFE belt joint type and laminated PTFE conveyor belt.
- High temperature resistance – working range: -70℃～260℃.
- Non-sticky, stains can be easily removed.
- Chemical resistance, resisting all kinds of organic solvent.
- Good dimensional stability, high strength, excellent mechanical properties.
- Anti bending fatigue, can be used for smaller wheel diameter.
- Drug resistance, non-toxic. Resistant to almost all pharmaceutical items.
- Fire retardant.
- Air permeability, reducing heat consumption, improving drying efficiency.