The fiberglass cloth woven by the loom has good insulation, heat resistance, good corrosion resistance and high mechanical strength. The glass fiber cloth and PTFE emulsion are processed to produce PTFE products, such as common PTFE baking mats, PTFE conveyor belts, and PTFE high temperature tape.
The PTFE high temp fiber glass adhesive tape not only has the physical characteristics of the raw glass fiber cloth, but also possesses the characteristics of the PTFE material. Details as follows:
- Climatic resistant, anti-aging, working range: -70℃～300℃.
- Non-sticky, easy to clean.
- Chemical resistance, resisting the corrosion of strong acid & alkali, organic solvent.
- Drug resistance, non-toxic, resisting all kinds of pharmaceutic products.
- Excellent insulation performance, ant-UV, anti-static.
- Fire retardant.
- Easy to use, long service life.
Because of these features, the usage value of PTFE adhesive tape is far more than the common high temp fiberglass adhesive tape.
If you need high temp tape, please Contact us by email@example.com for technical services and free samples.